BWD #41: Kevin Clarke and Travis Vogt in “31,000 Leagues Under the Sea” (PLAY EPISODE)
Comedians and sexual dynamo/powerhouses Kevin Clarke and Travis Vogt star in “31,000 Leagues Under the Sea”, and talk about:
- Listener letters from a Tiger Penis sick of getting eaten by people to give them stronger, longer-lasting erections, and a commitment phobic Bonobo
- Kevin is liquefying his brain by watching all 43 seasons of ER for his ER podcast
- Everyone hates Katherine Heigl, and rightly so
- Ian makes unfair judgments about attractive female celebrities marrying princes and billionaires
- Prince’s harem of sexual proteges
- Most people don’t know Elliott Smith loved pranks, stood in as the statue of liberty when it was being repaired, is a Reagan and a Kennedy
- RIP Travis Vogt, 1978-2013 “He already had the tiger penis in his mouth”
- Racism in Star Trek
Go buy Kevin and Travis’ movie, Steel of Fire Warriors 2010 A.D. on Amazon!
Check out their appearances on The Enematic Cinematic, a podcast and live show a la Mystery Science Theater 3000. Live every second Tuesday at the White Rabbit in Fremont! It’s good.
This episode of BWD is brought to you by our sponsor Super-mega Prostate. Make your prostate your bitch!